HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

THE FISH HAVE SPAWNED

The stars were alined right: the full moon, the fresh water, the rain and barometric pressure drop. It is a very first spawn for my young ranchus and it is a first spawn for me. Although, I do not expect the greatest results this time, the practice is what I am looking for, considering that eggs got fertilized. If not, there is always the next full moon or the next 10-15 days, when they are ready again.

What is exciting, is watching their breeding behavior and hoping that one day I will raise my own "perfect" ranchu. A lot more spawns ahead!




The spawning mops are made from acrylic yarn. I decided to use them instead of artificial plants. Although, artificial plants could have worked as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment