HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2017

JAPANESE TVR FOR SALE

Monday, September 19, 2016

AZAYAKA PELLETS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED

I just received a familiar package marked "Japan Post" that I have gotten many times. Somehow, it is still as exciting as it was my first time to open it. And here I am sharing the excitement.

I decided to switch to Azayaka brand pellets a year ago and have observed nothing but improvements in my fish: no bloating, no manifestation of swim bladder disease, less poop, cleaner water, stronger color.

This package is for my adult fish and a couple of bags of color enchanting pellets to keep the ranchu more beautiful!


Green bag is Azayaka Basic, pellet size SS (2-3mm) and Purple bags of Azayaka Color Enhancing Astaxanthin, pellet size small grain (1.8-2.8mm)