HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Monday, September 19, 2016

AZAYAKA PELLETS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED

I just received a familiar package marked "Japan Post" that I have gotten many times. Somehow, it is still as exciting as it was my first time to open it. And here I am sharing the excitement.

I decided to switch to Azayaka brand pellets a year ago and have observed nothing but improvements in my fish: no bloating, no manifestation of swim bladder disease, less poop, cleaner water, stronger color.

This package is for my adult fish and a couple of bags of color enchanting pellets to keep the ranchu more beautiful!


Green bag is Azayaka Basic, pellet size SS (2-3mm) and Purple bags of Azayaka Color Enhancing Astaxanthin, pellet size small grain (1.8-2.8mm)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete