HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Sunday, March 23, 2014

FIVE MONTH PROGRESS REPORT

I have been grooming my ranchus since October, 2013. Finally, I am starting to see some noticeable changes that I can share here. Their sex is also recognizable now. Here is their progress report side by side. The ranchus have grown quite a bit and are now measuring 4 to 4.5 inches from the mouth to the tip of the tail.


female


male


female


female


female

All that feeding with bloodworms and brine shrimp, besides everything else, is starting to pay off. There is a considerable head-growth development on some of the ranchu and it is taking a very nice shape. 




Next week I am anticipating the arrival of two new ranchus. Very exciting! Until next progress report.


No comments:

Post a Comment