HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Sunday, March 16, 2014

CAUGHT ON VIDEO

With water temperatures now above 64 F (18 C) I feed my ranchu more with pellets (Ranchu Lord and Saki-Hikari Purple) and once a day bloodworms. Also, I can finally give them Saki-Hikari Red for "extreme" color enhancement. Color enhancing food combined with more sunlight that they are now receiving, has already produced brighter colors. I am also noticing more head growth development and on some fish funtan (cheek protrusions extending forward on both sides of the mouth) becoming more pronounced. As far as their bodies, I am seeing that backs and peduncles are becoming wider and more muscular. Their body remains desired elongated shape, primarily due to their bloodline (read my post on bloodline), but also positively effected by grooming in 10 inch deep water. Overall, I am happy to see that the ranchus are making a good progress.



My nisai ranchu videoed today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment