HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Saturday, January 16, 2016

HIGH RANCHU IS ON THE MOVE!

There has been a silence on my blog. The only explanation I can find, is because ...

I AM MOVING TO FLORIDA !!!


Yes, a dream come true! I am very excited about the move and the new challenges and possibilities in raising my ranchu in a completely different environment. It's outdoors, it's with the use of well water, it's with employing more traditional techniques.

The climate where I am going to live is similar to southern Japan, with some cooler winter days, averaging daytime 71F (22C) and nighttime 52F (11C). Summers are hot and humid, but proximity to the ocean makes it a bit cooler and breezier.

I have big plants for building my display pond and a small ranchu fishery, where I can continue working on a High Ranchu bloodline. This spring/summer for sure, will be a busy time for me!

Time permitting, I will be posting updates and notes of the progress. In month and a half my ranchu should be swimming outdoors!


High Ranchu on the move

No comments:

Post a Comment