HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Thursday, May 7, 2015

QUIET BLOG NO MORE

This blog was quiet for a while, partially due to a fairly uneventful time at the end of winter and partially due to my travels for most of April in South East Asia.

That said, I am anticipating a series of posts about my goldfish findings in Laos and Thailand, including a memorable visit to ranchu master, Mr. Aor in Bangkok.

All this, while my ranchu were left alone for the entire three weeks during my travels! A true test to my set up. During my absence, the automatic feeder was set to one meal of Azayaka Pellets a day, while the rest of their food was algae. This is not the best diet, when you want to condition ranchu for spawning, but I had no choice. Although, I can't tell whether they have been spawning in my absence, from now on I am keeping a close eye. The ranchu diet is back to frozen bloodworms three times a day, one meal of Azayaka Pellets and Wolffia. Water change schedule is back to 90% weekly.

As you may imagine how worried I was during these past three weeks away. To a pleasant surprise, I found my ranchu active, healthy, grown and with increased head growth, and increased appetite too!









No comments:

Post a Comment