HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Friday, February 6, 2015

AT ELEVEN MONTHS

At eleven months my High Ranchu are developing well. Although, faults are present, there is a lot of positive traits that I really like and want to use in my future breeding. In each of these nisai there are qualities that I am thrilled to observe. Besides good body shape and uniform scaling, the red color is very intense. The "white" female nisai is acquiring a light canary yellow sheen. I am curious to see what she is going to be. It could be my first yellow ranchu. I have never seen one before.


High Ranchu nisai 

High Ranchu nisai 

High Ranchu nisai 

High Ranchu nisai 

It is very educating to rear them, learning and polishing my grooming techniques along. They are under my constant watch with their diet, water quality, light, etc. In return for the tremendous amount of attention I have given them, I get tremendous joy watching them evolve.



No comments:

Post a Comment