HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Monday, July 28, 2014

100 DAYS OLD

The young tosai now are 100 days old and 3 in (7.5 cm) long. I kept only six from my April, 2014 spawn of nearly 700 fry. Some of the keepers could be my potential breeders, but time will tell. For now, I enjoy watching them grow and change. Overall, I am pleased with the results of this spring's spawn and can only hope that the next year I will be lucky to get another step closer to creating my own line of top view ranchu. Years of work ahead!


Komado and Sarasa-aka (Little Window and Red Mottled with White) pattern

Tonchou (Japanese Crane) pattern

Ka-gashira and Azuki (Yellow head and Adzuki Red Beans) pattern

Ka-gashira and Shiro (Yellow Head and White Body) pattern

Ichimonji-aka and Azuki (Straight Red Line and Adzuki Red Beans) pattern

Hara-shiro (White Belly) pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment