HIGH RANCHU MON

HIGH RANCHU MON
Art by Alexander Vasiljev, Copyright © 2020

HIGH RANCHU STORE - AZAYAKA RANCHU FOOD

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LEARN - OBSERVE - ADJUST - APPLY - OBSERVE - CORRECT

Finally they are here!, swimming in my shoe storage tub from Ikea, that I equipped with an air stone, as their temporary home. In a couple of days they will be transferred to their permanent place - a pond that I built for them.

Two fish are six and three are five month old. They are Japanese top view ranchu, known in Japanese ranchu terminology as TOSAI - a fish that is born in the current year. Like having a first child, I eager to learn how to take care of "IT" and not to make mistakes. So, I went on blogs and forums and asked and listen, and asked again. I listened to everyone who had something to say and give direction. I absorbed it all and my head is spinning, and I need time to sort it all out and actually understand what it all means. I eager to start building my own experience.

It all brought back memories when we had our first son. The advice and help was overwhelming. Relatives and friends all contributed with "how to". Some advices didn't make sense and some confused, and some sounded right. As probably for all new parents, this mixed information overwhelmed us in our desire to raise a healthy baby. We paused, took a deep breath and decided to give ourselves a try, relying first on our parental instincts and then on all goodhearted advice.

Learn from others, make your own observations, adjust and then apply, then observe more and correct - that is what we learned from it. Now, I am experiencing a similar feeling of being overwhelmed with my goldfish. Time will show and the fish will tell ...

... and here they are:








No comments:

Post a Comment